Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Rayonier rose $4.00 (9.7%) to $45.18 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,631,212 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,281,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.76-$45.42 after having opened the day at $44.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.18. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 16.3%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 15.3%, Research Frontiers ( REFR), up 10.3% and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.