Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $1.82 (2.1%) to $90.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,503,903 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,278,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.23-$90.97 after having opened the day at $89.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.47. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Research Frontiers ( REFR), up 10.3%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 9.7%, Caterpillar ( CAT), up 5.9% and Hollysys Automation Technologies ( HOLI), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.