Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International rose $0.66 (1.8%) to $37.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,247,075 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,249,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.57-$37.66 after having opened the day at $36.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.69. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Truett-Hurst Inc Class A ( THST), up 6.1%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 5.4%, Inventure Foods ( SNAK), up 3.5% and Leading Brands ( LBIX), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.