Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, H&R Block rose $1.19 (4.2%) to $29.27 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,637,319 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,207,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.19-$29.50 after having opened the day at $28.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.08. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Spar Group ( SGRP), up 8.6%, Hill International ( HIL), up 6.1%, Napco Security Systems ( NSSC), up 4.6% and RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.