Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Foot Locker rose $0.54 (1.4%) to $38.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,473,880 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,878,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.00-$38.83 after having opened the day at $38.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.47. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 68.1%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 13.5%, Herbalife ( HLF), up 6.7% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.