Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Fossil Group rose $1.43 (1.3%) to $114.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,234,234 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 880,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $112.75-$115.19 after having opened the day at $113.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.28. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), up 4.7%, Daktronics ( DAKT), up 3.0% and Nova Lifestyle ( NVFY), up 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.