Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts rose $0.63 (2.6%) to $24.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,026,863 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,625,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.73-$24.58 after having opened the day at $23.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.84. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Shanda Games ( GAME), up 15.0%, Sungame ( SGMZ), up 9.7%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), up 7.0% and Image Sensing Systems ( ISNS), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.