Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.4%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm fell $1.79 (-2.4%) to $74.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,544,381 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,131,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.06-$75.44 after having opened the day at $75.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.87. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 17.3%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 12.3%, ShoreTel ( SHOR), down 11.5% and Schawk ( SGK), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.