Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 2.4%. By the end of trading, Target fell $0.95 (-1.6%) to $57.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,150,539 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,924,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.69-$58.60 after having opened the day at $58.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.65. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), down 19.5%, Tessco Technologies ( TESS), down 15.3%, Kansas City Southern ( KSU), down 15.2% and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 12.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.