Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.3%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric fell $2.09 (-3.1%) to $65.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,518,356 shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,563,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.26-$66.83 after having opened the day at $66.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.35. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 15.9%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 12.1%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 11.0% and Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 10.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.