Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 2.6%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $7.33 (-4.3%) to $161.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,934,080 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,777,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $161.11-$167.38 after having opened the day at $167.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $168.55. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Atossa Genetics ( ATOS), down 20.3%, Retrophin ( RTRX), down 15.2%, Allied Healthcare Products ( AHPI), down 14.6% and Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), down 14.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.