Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo fell $1.00 (-1.2%) to $81.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,906,180 shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,391,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.43-$82.63 after having opened the day at $82.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.43. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 9.4%, Adecoagro ( AGRO), down 8.1%, Cresud ( CRESY), down 6.8% and Agria Corporation ( GRO), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.