Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company fell $1.05 (-1.7%) to $62.39 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,429,407 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,784,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.39-$63.95 after having opened the day at $63.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.44. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Herbalife ( HLF), down 8.9%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 8.0%, Tupperware Brands Corporation ( TUP), down 7.7% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.