Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation fell $1.74 (-2.8%) to $60.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 887,245 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 910,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.35-$62.10 after having opened the day at $62.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.16. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 7.1%, Black Diamond ( BDE), down 7.0%, Bassett Furniture Industries ( BSET), down 5.2% and Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.