Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ford Motor ( F) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.8%. By the end of trading, Ford Motor fell $0.60 (-3.6%) to $15.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 65,998,424 shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,467,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.78-$16.21 after having opened the day at $16.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.43. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Arctic Cat ( ACAT), down 9.5%, Federal Signal ( FSS), down 7.9%, Accuride ( ACW), down 7.9% and Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ford Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.