Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Shutterfly ( SFLY) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, Shutterfly rose $0.79 (1.7%) to $46.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 745,637 shares of Shutterfly exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 803,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.73-$47.06 after having opened the day at $45.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.98. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 24.6%, LookSmart ( LOOK), up 7.8%, Angie's List ( ANGI), up 3.2% and Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Shutterfly Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.