Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose $0.43 (1.0%) to $42.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,984,398 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,605,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.74-$42.89 after having opened the day at $41.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.86. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 25.2%, Willamette Valley Vineyards ( WVVI), up 4.1% and Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.