- AIT Laboratories, a national healthcare company headquartered in Indianapolis, which provides toxicology laboratory services to compliance testing, forensics and clinical clients. The company refinanced its senior debt and secured a comprehensive treasury management program through Fifth Third to help AIT in its recapitalization.
- Gulf Coast Medical Center and Florida Institute for Advanced Diagnostic Imaging, a multi-specialty outpatient diagnostic medical facility with locations in Port Richey and Spring Hill. Fla. The healthcare company received two commercial mortgages and a line of credit from the Bank to realign debt and improve access to working capital for future capital expenditures.
- Performance Assessment Network ( pan), a talent assessment company located in Carmel, Ind. Fifth Third provided the company’s management financing to help buy the organization from a publicly traded company. The company also secured treasury management services through the Bank.
- Oaklawn Psychiatric, a provider of inpatient, outpatient, residential and addiction recovery services for both youth and adults serving Elkhart, Goshen, Mishawaka and South Bend, Ind. The organization moved its banking relationship, including senior debt refinancing, treasury management and investment management to the Bank due to its expertise in healthcare and dedication to the Indiana marketplace.
- Spectrum Health, the largest integrated health system in Western Michigan. The organization refinanced bonds through Fifth Third to lower its cost of debt and consolidated its debt structure for efficiency.
Fifth Third Bank announced today that it has extended more than $10.6 billion in new and renewed credit to business customers from October through December 2013. During 2013, Fifth Third Bank lent more than $39 billion to businesses throughout its footprint. Companies who have received loans from Fifth Third Bank during this time period include: