Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Tiffany fell $1.36 (-1.6%) to $85.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,225,083 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,013,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.52-$87.01 after having opened the day at $86.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.19. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 5.3%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), down 5.2%, Vitamin Shoppe ( VSI), down 5.1% and Lentuo International ( LAS), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.