Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation fell $0.43 (-1.1%) to $40.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,897,791 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,289,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.35-$40.91 after having opened the day at $40.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.08. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), down 10.4%, Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), down 8.8%, Bowl America Incorporated ( BWL.A), down 6.7% and Arcos Dorados Holdings ( ARCO), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.