Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation fell $0.83 (-1.1%) to $77.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,806,406 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,302,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.70-$77.36 after having opened the day at $77.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.94. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 10.4%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 9.8%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 8.6% and Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.