Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Technologies ( UTX) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, United Technologies fell $1.28 (-1.1%) to $114.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,987,777 shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,684,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $114.49-$115.92 after having opened the day at $115.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.12. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 7.8%, Power Solutions International ( PSIX), down 7.6%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), down 7.2% and Briggs & Stratton Corporation ( BGG), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.