Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated fell $0.94 (-1.1%) to $82.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,545,694 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,676,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.92-$83.81 after having opened the day at $83.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.30. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Direxion Daily China Bull 3X Shares ( YINN), down 12.9%, ProShares Ultra FTSE China 25 ( XPP), down 8.8%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), down 7.9% and Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.