Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing fell $0.26 (-1.4%) to $17.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,811,222 shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,160,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.61-$17.94 after having opened the day at $17.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.96. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 31.0%, Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 9.7%, Control4 ( CTRL), down 9.2% and Cabot Microelectronics Corporation ( CCMP), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.