Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company fell $0.86 (-1.6%) to $53.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,045,762 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,699,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.71-$54.31 after having opened the day at $54.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.81. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Cleveland BioLabs ( CBLI), down 33.6%, Emergent BioSolutions Incorporated ( EBS), down 10.8%, Herbalife ( HLF), down 10.3% and Acceleron Pharma ( XLRN), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.