Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation fell $0.30 (-2.5%) to $11.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 23,153,730 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,150,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.67-$12.00 after having opened the day at $11.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.06. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Black Diamond ( BDE), down 10.4%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 6.6%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 6.5% and Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.