Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems fell $0.28 (-1.2%) to $22.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 36,737,394 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 46,222,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.46-$22.85 after having opened the day at $22.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.84. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 7.3%, Imation Corporation ( IMN), down 5.5%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 4.7% and Super Micro Computer ( SMCI), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.