Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries fell $2.46 (-3.1%) to $77.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,488,622 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,136,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.49-$80.19 after having opened the day at $80.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.22. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 9.3%, Ikonics Corporation ( IKNX), down 8.5%, China Green Agriculture ( CGA), down 7.3% and Gulf Resources ( GURE), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.