Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $0.95 (-1.5%) to $62.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,820,862 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,798,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.86-$62.93 after having opened the day at $62.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.25. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Arctic Cat ( ACAT), down 11.0%, Navistar International ( NAV), down 5.8%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 4.5% and Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.