Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman fell $2.82 (-2.3%) to $117.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,410,835 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,306,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.44-$120.68 after having opened the day at $119.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.32. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 4.0%, Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT), down 3.9%, Orbital Sciences Corporation ( ORB), down 2.7% and Spirit AeroSystems Holdings ( SPR), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.