Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $2.69 (1.6%) to $172.37 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,347,840 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,731,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $170.90-$174.30 after having opened the day at $174.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $169.68. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Watsco ( WSO.B), up 28.5%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 17.1%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 3.4% and Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.