Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ServiceNow ( NOW) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, ServiceNow rose $0.98 (1.6%) to $62.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 790,037 shares of ServiceNow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,500,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.65-$62.48 after having opened the day at $61.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.48. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Silicom ( SILC), up 29.6%, xG Technology ( XGTI), up 25.6%, Logitech International S.A ( LOGI), up 22.8% and RIT Technologies ( RITT), up 22.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ServiceNow Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.