Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Five Below ( FIVE) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Five Below rose $0.62 (1.7%) to $37.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,366,294 shares of Five Below exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,054,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.72-$37.56 after having opened the day at $37.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.54. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Netflix ( NFLX), up 16.5%, Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), up 8.1%, Birks Group ( BGI), up 3.3% and PetSmart ( PETM), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.