Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vulcan Materials Company ( VMC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Vulcan Materials Company rose $1.71 (2.9%) to $61.31 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,834,473 shares of Vulcan Materials Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 756,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.12-$62.40 after having opened the day at $60.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.60. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 50.3%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 8.3%, Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), up 5.2% and Frontline ( FRO), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vulcan Materials Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.