Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose $0.77 (1.6%) to $50.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,897,212 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,843,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.89-$50.21 after having opened the day at $49.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.42. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Allied Healthcare Products ( AHPI), up 26.8%, RadNet ( RDNT), up 10.2%, NeuroMetrix ( NURO), up 10.2% and American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.