- LOCK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $35.4 million.
- LOCK has traded 5,568 shares today.
- LOCK is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LOCK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LOCK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LOCK: LifeLock, Inc. provides identity theft protection services for consumers; and identity risk assessment and fraud protection services for enterprises in the United States. LOCK has a PE ratio of 1872.0. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate LifeLock a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for LifeLock has been 999,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. LifeLock has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of -51216.40 and a short float of 5% with 1.97 days to cover. Shares are up 15.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates LifeLock as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, LOCK's share price has jumped by 121.97%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to other companies in the Diversified Consumer Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, LIFELOCK INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Diversified Consumer Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has significantly decreased by 31.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $7.87 million to $5.43 million.
- You can view the full LifeLock Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.