- Revenue of $37.5 million, up 1% year-over-year
- Operating income of $4.5 million, up 3% year-over-year
- Net income of $3.2 million
- Earnings per share of $0.21, compared to $0.24 in the prior-year period
- Cash used in operations was $1.8 million
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for Seagate Technologies, Time Warner, Travelzoo and United Technologies.
Recently beaten down to $9, our Peter Lynch model gives TZOO a 98% rating and a fair value of $12. Buy TZOO now for a 33% gain.
Stocks with insider trader activity include ROVI, ODC and TZOO