- Revenue of $37.5 million, up 1% year-over-year
- Operating income of $4.5 million, up 3% year-over-year
- Net income of $3.2 million
- Earnings per share of $0.21, compared to $0.24 in the prior-year period
- Cash used in operations was $1.8 million
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for Newell Brands and Western Digital, an upgrade for Autodesk and new coverage of Estee Lauder.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for Seagate Technologies, Time Warner, Travelzoo and United Technologies.
Recently beaten down to $9, our Peter Lynch model gives TZOO a 98% rating and a fair value of $12. Buy TZOO now for a 33% gain.
Stocks with insider trader activity include ROVI, ODC and TZOO