Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Motorola Solutions ( MSI) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Motorola Solutions fell $2.60 (-3.9%) to $64.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,356,148 shares of Motorola Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,382,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.68-$65.67 after having opened the day at $63.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.11. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: MER Telemanagement Solutions ( MTSL), down 14.6%, Inteliquent ( IQNT), down 5.3%, Net Element ( NETE), down 5.0% and NII Holdings ( NIHD), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Motorola Solutions Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.