Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.27 (-1.0%) to $26.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 21,058,076 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,196,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.84-$26.45 after having opened the day at $25.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.33. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), down 15.3%, MER Telemanagement Solutions ( MTSL), down 14.6%, Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD), down 12.0% and Giga-tronics ( GIGA), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.