Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts fell $3.48 (-1.6%) to $208.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,751,035 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,316,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $206.03-$209.50 after having opened the day at $209.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $212.27. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Barrett Business Services ( BBSI), down 13.0%, Net Servicos De Comunicacao ( NETC), down 9.1%, DHT Holdings ( DHT), down 6.7% and Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.