Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Kohl's fell $1.22 (-2.3%) to $51.37 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,885,577 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,993,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.71-$52.63 after having opened the day at $52.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.59. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), down 5.3%, Stein Mart ( SMRT), down 3.8%, Fairway Group Holdings Corp Class A ( FWM), down 3.3% and ALCO Stores ( ALCS), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.