Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty fell $0.77 (-1.4%) to $52.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,761,051 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,916,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.57-$53.22 after having opened the day at $53.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.03. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 21.6%, ZipRealty ( ZIPR), down 6.1%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 5.0% and Rouse Properties ( RSE), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.