Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Thomson Reuters Corporation ( TRI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Thomson Reuters Corporation fell $0.54 (-1.4%) to $37.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 665,869 shares of Thomson Reuters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 778,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.34-$37.93 after having opened the day at $37.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.91. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Net Servicos De Comunicacao ( NETC), down 9.1%, Hemisphere Media Group ( HMTV), down 5.8%, Inuvo ( INUV), down 5.2% and Cumulus Media ( CMLS), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Thomson Reuters Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.