Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alexion Pharmaceuticals ( ALXN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Alexion Pharmaceuticals fell $1.83 (-1.3%) to $140.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,249,150 shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,085,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $140.12-$142.98 after having opened the day at $140.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $142.58. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: IsoRay ( ISR), down 14.4%, Ocera Therapeutics ( OCRX), down 12.4%, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), down 9.7% and iBio ( IBIO), down 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alexion Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.