Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics fell $0.50 (-2.0%) to $24.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 653,773 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,393,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.57-$25.54 after having opened the day at $25.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.25. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Barrett Business Services ( BBSI), down 13.0%, Cadiz ( CDZI), down 7.8%, Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), down 6.7% and Universal Security Instruments ( UUU), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.