Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Diebold Incorporated ( DBD) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Diebold Incorporated fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $35.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 308,407 shares of Diebold Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 807,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.00-$35.51 after having opened the day at $35.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.47. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Emerson Radio ( MSN), down 2.2%, Whirlpool Corporation ( WHR), down 1.8%, Koss Corporation ( KOSS), down 1.6% and Callaway Golf Company ( ELY), down 1.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Diebold Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.