Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Navistar International fell $1.01 (-2.6%) to $37.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 988,698 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 832,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.26-$38.45 after having opened the day at $38.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.33. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Arctic Cat ( ACAT), down 2.7%, Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 2.1% and Fox Factory ( FOXF), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.