Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $0.85 (1.2%) to $69.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,276,051 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,262,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.60-$69.66 after having opened the day at $68.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.32. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: RadioShack ( RSH), up 17.6%, Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), up 7.0%, Best Buy ( BBY), up 6.3% and Builders FirstSource ( BLDR), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.