Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Boston Properties rose $1.08 (1.0%) to $107.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 704,812 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 875,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $106.41-$107.81 after having opened the day at $106.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.21. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 49.1%, Trade Street Residential ( TSRE), up 12.3%, Starwood Property ( STWD), up 4.6% and Icahn ( IEP), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Properties Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.