Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation rose $0.91 (1.2%) to $77.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 838,061 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,145,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.47-$77.72 after having opened the day at $76.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.70. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 8.8%, Hollysys Automation Technologies ( HOLI), up 6.7%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 6.2% and Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Flowserve Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.